VisitorsWritten by email@example.com on Apr 07, 2013
Welcome! We’re glad you’re here! We hope that in our fellowship, you will find community, acceptance, and a deeper spiritual connection with God. We hope that you’ll come visit, ask questions, get to know some of our friendly folks, and experience the beauty and transcendence of Episcopal worship.
What will you experience if you come?
- You’ll come in the front door;
- You’ll be greeted by smiling people who will welcome you and help you get situated;
- You’ll be handed a bulletin that explains everything that’s going on in the service, so you’ll understand exactly what we’re doing;
- You’ll experience transformative worship, enthusiastic children’s and youth programs, and a caring community;
- You’ll share Holy Communion with an open and inclusive group of Christians;
- You’ll be invited to share hospitality with us after the service, and you’ll be warmly greeted by many parishioners;
- You’ll discover a community of faith that is excited about our mission of “transforming lives with the love of Jesus Christ.”
To find out more about our worship, Click Here.
To find out more about The Episcopal Church, Click Here.
For service times, Click Here.
To sign up for our weekly email newsletter, Click Here.
Questions? We’re happy to answer them. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!